South Georgia Business + Culture Magazine editorial content is focused on South Georgia; however, the readership represents statewide leaders and key influencers. Complimentary copies of each issue are mailed and distributed to a pre-populated list of recipients including:
- CEOs and executives representing major companies
and industries in South Georgia and throughout
- Georgia U.S. Senators and Representatives
- Georgia State Senators and Representatives
- Office of the Governor and Lt. Governor, including
key staff members
- Commissioners and key executives within Georgia
state agencies, including the Georgia Department of
Education and Georgia Department of Economic
Development (Commissioners and Deputy
- Local and regional governmental representatives
within South Georgia
- Chambers of Commerce within South Georgia
(Presidents, key staff, and board members)
- Presidents of all University System of Georgia and Technical College System of Georgia institutions
Circulation: 5,000 printed and digital copies per issue.
Readership: 15,000 based on a conservative estimation of three readers per issue.
Copies of the South Georgia Business + Culture Magazine are also sent to businesses and individuals in upper-income households that represent adults 30-70 years of age with an income of $80,000 or more.
The South Georgia Business + Culture Magazine inaugural issue was published in October 2016, and a digital copy is available at sgamag.com. In 2017, the magazine will be distributed three times: April, August, and December.
The South Georgia Business + Culture Magazine is published by THBoyd Communications, LLC. For more information, complete and submit the form below or email [email protected]